Your wedding day will be one of the most important and memorable days of your life, and as your Celebrant I look forward to assisting you in creating these memories.

At our initial consultation, which is obligation free; we can discuss what dreams you have for your wedding. I can provide you with unlimited choices of ceremonies, advise you of all the legal requirements and work with you to create a wedding ceremony that fulfils all your wishes.

Experienced support is on hand to ensure that your ceremony is stylish and uplifting, relaxed and worry free. I bring both flexibility and organisation to your special occasion.

From the traditional to the creative, from the modest to mixed cultural weddings, your chosen symbols and customs are readily woven into your ceremony to create a unique and memorable celebration.

To achieve a ceremony which reflects your unique style requires a supportive celebrant who listens to your ideas and discreetly incorporates all legal requirements.

Could this be me?


A Commitment Ceremony is a heartfelt desire to share your life with one another and is a wonderful opportunity for couple’s who for personal reasons do not wish to get married, but would like their commitment to each other recognised.

It is similar to a wedding ceremony but rather than a legally binding ceremony it is a public affirmation of a couple’s commitment to each other.


The Notice of Intended Marriage Form (NOIM) must be lodged with me no less than one calendar month and one day prior to your wedding day and is valid for 18 months. Or you can download a copy from the Attorney-General’s website at:


Fill it in and bring it unsigned to our first meeting as I must witness your signatures.

Documents to be sighted by me:

  • If born in Australia – original Birth Certificate
  • If born outside Australia – a current passport from your country of birth
  • If you have been divorced – Divorce Decree Absolute
  • If widowed – Death Certificate of your previous spouse

You must have two witnesses over 18 years of age.

After The Marriage:
If you are planning on changing your name you will need to obtain a copy of the Certificate of Marriage which can be applied for from the Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages.